Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Evaluation

YongQing's blog

link to her blog: cookandeat-healthy.blogspot.com

I find YongQing's blog really detailed because she found out the different nutritional values of each and every meal. That would make her understand what is healthier and what is not as healthy. It would make her have an easier time comparing and thinking of a healthy meal for her PT. However, I think she should put pictures on what she was planning to cook, so I can have an idea how her dish will turn out like.

Ningchen's blog
link to her blog: ningchenfoodnutritionpt.wo​rdpress.com

I find Ningchen's blog quite limited in terms of content because it has little reflections. However I feel that it was good that she put the exact mehods she was going to cook her dish on the blog. I could see that she tried her best to make her dish more healthy. It could have been better if she added more details and maybe a photo of her food!

Shiwei's blog
link to her blog: ebrowa.blogspot.com
I personally feel that Shi Wei's blog was one of the best I read. Her reflections were in depth and convinving. She referred to many sources for her blog posts, like the food pyramid, and the bloomer's tools.
What I found best about Shiwei's blog was that she added the consequences she might have if she were to continue with her diet. It shows me that she thinks further ahead of how unhealthy diets would affect her in the long run. It would benefit her a lot, because with such thinking and reflections, she would succeed in having a healthier diet! Just like the other three blogs, her blog could have been better if she had added pictures of her meal, so that I can have an idea on what she was going to cook.

All in all, I think the blogs were generally good because I can see the reflection, analysis and comparison in all the blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment